Letters & notes between characters
Sam Turner
6th Year | Chaser
6th Year | Chaser
Player: kim

Get Well Soon ♥ [Kyle Winters]

Post by Sam Turner »

Dear Kyle,

I heard about the Boggart!! Are you okay? Is it true that you banished it all by yourself? If so, that is so cool! I'm not surprised. ♥

I stopped by the Hospital Wing before class this morning, but they wouldn't let me in to see you because you were asleep. Did you get the cauldron cakes I left for you? I remember that you liked them on the train and I hoped they might help to brighten your day and speed up your recovery.

Please send me an owl when you wake up so I can stop worrying.

Feel better soon,

Sam xxx

Kyle Winters
7th Year | Chaser
7th Year | Chaser
Player: Jae

Post by Kyle Winters »

Dear Sam,

Thanks so much for dropping by, and for the cauldron cakes. They definitely more than made my day. I was so hungry when I woke up after being out cold for a few days straight. You’re an absolute lifesaver.

I’m sorry, the boggart thing wasn’t true. I don’t remember much about what happened, but I probably froze up or something. Thank goodness there was an Auror nearby. I don’t dare to imagine what might have happened otherwise.

Anyway, the healer says I’m more or less all right now, so don’t worry about me. They’re keeping me at the Hospital Wing for a while longer though, just in case.

Thanks so much for your concern once again. I’ll see you around soon?

Cheers,
Kyle

happiness is only a word, just an empty dream that everyone wants

Return to “Owl Post”