DADA | Head of Ravenclaw
DADA | Head of Ravenclaw
Player: Fox

Ethan Forrester

Post by Ethan Forrester »

Plots:

none yet

Platonic:

If you want your student to have a mentor relationship with a professor, like Lupin had for Harry, Ethan could possibly fulfill that role.

Ethan offers private occlumency lessons to fifth-years and above who ask...but they have to be serious about it.

Romantic:

Ethan recognizes that it's time he should find a love interest, though his pool of candidates is mostly limited to Hogwarts staff at the moment.
kim

Post by kim »

DADA is one of the few classes that Trent takes seriously at Hogwarts. He also wants to be a Curse-breaker when he graduates, so he’d be very interested in anything Ethan had to say.

Trent is also a natural Occlumens, but he doesn’t know how he’s doing it. It could be an interesting thread for him to learn more about it.
Fox

Post by Fox »

I'd be absolutely happy to have Ethan take Trent under his wing!
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

If you’re open to backstory, it’s possible Vera and Ethan would have known each other pre-was, as she worked in the Auror department. I don’t know how well they’d get along, but it could be interesting to see how they might get on!
Fox

Post by Fox »

Sure, I'm open to that.
Blue

Post by Blue »

I'll throw another option or two for backstory! It appears Ethan and Elyria were both in Ravenclaw and in the same year at Hogwarts. Both seem to be rather studious, so if not friends from probably being in the same classes, maybe they could have been study buddies? Maybe she was involved in Ethan's interview as well? I'm open to anything!

Zahir was a 7th year during the Battle of Hogwarts. Perhaps the two crossed paths or maybe even fought near each other? That may be a looser connection. He started as a Trainee Auror after graduating, but there may have been a small bit of overlap there before Ethan interviewed at Hogwarts?
Fox

Post by Fox »

With both Ethan and Elyria being head students and in the same house, it seems likely that they would have studied together and had a friendly rivalry between them. I imagine he'd have had a crush on her but felt awkward about asking her to date him, or possibly feared that dating would distract him from his studies. He could have asked her to be his companion to the Yule Ball whenever it was held though, using the dance as an excuse?

Can easily work in something with Zahir as well.
Blue

Post by Blue »

I think that would be really good history for them! I could see Ely liking Ethan, but also never saying anything about it. I think the Yule Ball would be fun to play out in The Time Turner forum sometime. Maybe the even kept in touch some while working at the Ministry, albeit different departments. Maybe some of that crushing on Elyria's part can come into play in present day, though she tries to keep it professional as the Deputy Headteacher. I think there's a lot of stuff that can come into play between the two of them and how long they've known each other. I like the idea of a friendly rivalry in Hogwarts, especially since they've both seemed to come full circle in some ways!

Return to “Adults”