7th Year | Beater
Player: Felix

Percival Scranton

Post by Percival Scranton »

Image Full Name: Percival Scranton
Birthdate: May 15th, 1988
House: Slytherin
Year: 7th
History (2-4 paragraphs or more): I was born into wealth and money, but somehow it was never enough. It wasn't the material objects that I enjoyed, I could have cared less if I had the nicest things. What enjoyed, was the power that came with the money and my name. Although, my parents made sure I had the best of the best. Mainly because it made them look better. It made them look like they had everything they could ever want, even the ideal child.

When I turned five, they started homeschooling me. They hired the best tutors hoping I would take to the studies. At first, I took to the tutor well. It was fun to color in the lines, match up the blocks and then throw them across the room. It was always quite amusing to watch the tutor go to pick up the blocks. These sorts of things continued to happen as I grew older as well. Of course, I found more creative ways to torture my tutor.

They had my sister when I was six years old. Magnolia was their new pride and joy. They showed her off like she was the hot new thing. Which didn't really bother me. it meant that I could do what I wanted when I wanted to do it. I quickly became a distant memory of what they had and my sister became the apple of their eye. I got to become my own person. The person that I wanted to be was much different than the person that my parents wanted me to be.

They always told me that one day I will be a famous wizard, working in the ministry and everyone will know my name. Well, as they had hoped, that didn't happen. I don't want to work in the ministry. It is a dusty old office job and I am a well-rounded boy who wants nothing more than to be a famous quidditch player.

Now I basically stay away from all the things that bother me, unless it involves quidditch. Although I do get a kick out of making people uncomfortable. I just want them to know and to see that I am the next up and coming. Those around me should feel honored for even having known me.

I don’t really excel at my studies, I put in minimal effort but what can I say, I’m a natural when it comes to things. In all reality I have a photographic memory and remember pretty much anything I see, or read. Comes in handy when I’m taking exams really.

I put my effort into training on the pitch as I am to be the next big thing there is on the quidditch field. That is where I spend most of my days and sometimes evenings. I don’t wish to surround myself with a bunch of fake friends or people I won’t likely see after graduating. But I do have to have fans. Not much else to know really.

Personality (1-2 paragraphs or more): Arrogance doesn’t even begin to describe how this boy is. He is full of himself to the core and believes he is merlin’s gift to all of those around him. He comes from money and even though his parents do not show him the love that they do his sister, he still knows that they care. He also knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it.

He is what one would consider a bit of a narcissist, he tries to bend and weld people to his will. He would also like to consider himself as an extrovert. He will openly approach people and talk to them, he can be charming and open when he wants to be. However, the need to do so hardly ever presents itself.
Face Claim: Paul Caddock
Sexuality: Demisexual

Basics:
Birthplace: Edinburgh, Scotland
Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland
Residence:Scranton Manor, Scotland
Relationship status:Single
Blood status: Pureblood
Pet: None
Wand: Walnut, Snallygaster Heartstring, Swishy
Patronus: Viper
Boggart: Failure