Julian Rossi

Julian Rossi

Player: kim

Julian Rossi

Post by Julian Rossi »

PLOTTING/SHIPPING
Platonic
Julian has met many people during his 25 years as a respected professional. Julian is polite and respectful, and he gets along with almost everyone he knows. While he seems confident and extroverted, Julian is shy and reserved when it comes to his private life and finds it difficult to make friends.

Romantic
Julian hasn't been with anyone since his divorce six years ago. He still loves his ex-wife, but he is open to moving on if he meets the right person.

Antagonistic
Julian is an alcoholic and struggled with sobriety during his last year at St Mungo's. There were times that he was intoxicated at work, and if the news were to get out, Julian could face backlash or even be charged with criminal negligence.

Hogwarts Timeline:
Years:1971-1978
Titles: Prefect, Head Student

Employment Timeline:
Headteacher (1999 - present)
Member of the Wizengamot (1991-1999)
Head of St Mungo's (1991-1999)
Healer (1978-1999)

First & Second Wizarding War:
Julian was part of the Order of the Phoenix from 1978-1981 and again from 1995-1998.

Because of the Muggle-born Registration Commission, Julian spent much of the Second Wizarding War in hiding or on the run. He assisted in the war effort as much as he could, whether it was helping to defend others from Snatchers or using his skills as a Healer to tend to the wounded. By the time word had reached Julian about the Battle of Hogwarts, the war had ended, and Julian immediately returned to St Mungo's to assist in healing the injured.
for my soul is too sick and too little and too late / and my self i have grown too weary to hate

Return to “Adults”