Dorian Innes
Auror
Auror
Player: kim

Dorian Innes

Post by Dorian Innes »

PLOTTING/SHIPPING
Platonic
Dorian has many acquaintances and a few friends. He is a very private person and now that he's having issues with his personal life, he has become distant and moody. He's reluctant to discuss what's bothering him, and it can be difficult to get him to open up.

Romantic
Dorian is married, but he and his wife have been in a trial separation for some time now. He isn't interested in dating anyone, and he still wears his wedding ring.

Antagonistic
Dorian does not seek out conflict, but he can be brusque, and he is hotheaded and sharp-tongued when provoked. He might have some conflicts with the staff at Hogwarts as their different authorities clash, especially between those who do not want Aurors at the school. Dorian may seem intimidating to students at first glance, but he is always kind and does not care about enforcing school rules unless they impede on safety.

Hogwarts Timeline:
Years: 1987-1994
Quidditch Position: Beater (1988-1994)

Employment Timeline:
Hogwarts Auror (1999 - present)
Auror (1998 - present)
Auror-in-Training (1995-1998)

Second Wizarding War:
Dorian was in the Order of the Phoenix from 1995-1998 and he participated in the Battle of Hogwarts.
my cave is deep now, yet your light is shining through / i cover my eyes, still all i see is you

Return to “Adults”