Sean Sheridan

Sean Sheridan
Flying Instructor | Quidditch referee
Flying Instructor | Quidditch referee
Player: HeresDerek

Sean Sheridan

Post by Sean Sheridan »

Plotting/shipping:

Platonic: Sean is friends with anyone that will be friends with him.

Romantic: Sean is gay and will have a relationship with any adult males

Antagonistic: Sean will fight anyone on the dark side
Jae

Post by Jae »

If my math is correct, Sean would be the Flying Instructor and Quidditch Referee when Kyle first came to Hogwarts. Quidditch is a huge part of Kyle's life: it's the one thing he's really good at, so much so that he managed to earn a spot in the Slytherin team during the Quidditch tryouts. I suppose Kyle would be quite familiar with Sean, seeing how he continued to take flying classes year after year. Also, just a random question... would anyone know of Sean's Traveller background? If Kyle knew anything about it, he might have looked up to Sean as someone who managed to overcome the prejudices towards him.

My other character, Nigel, is a fellow Hufflepuff and a professor too. I assume they could be friends too? Coincidentally I just had him build an overly-engineered broom compass (it's probably closer to an instrument panel of a small plane), so maybe Sean might have noticed him flying around on a broomstick at Hogwarts recently.
HeresDerek

Post by HeresDerek »

Yes, Sean graduated from Hogwarts after the second war and went to work there straight away. During his school years there other students would make up rumors about him because of his background. They would say not to trust him and that he'll steal from you. Stuff like that. He still has a bit of the irish traveller accent, so students of today might be wary of him. He loves teaching the students how to fly, and he favors the good flyers, no matter what house they are in, so he would most likely like Kyle.

Sean would definitely be friendly with Nigel, and he'd certainly be interested in seeing the broom (and maybe trying it out)

Kyle Winters wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:59 pm If my math is correct, Sean would be the Flying Instructor and Quidditch Referee when Kyle first came to Hogwarts. Quidditch is a huge part of Kyle's life: it's the one thing he's really good at, so much so that he managed to earn a spot in the Slytherin team during the Quidditch tryouts. I suppose Kyle would be quite familiar with Sean, seeing how he continued to take flying classes year after year. Also, just a random question... would anyone know of Sean's Traveller background? If Kyle knew anything about it, he might have looked up to Sean as someone who managed to overcome the prejudices towards him.

My other character, Nigel, is a fellow Hufflepuff and a professor too. I assume they could be friends too? Coincidentally I just had him build an overly-engineered broom compass (it's probably closer to an instrument panel of a small plane), so maybe Sean might have noticed him flying around on a broomstick at Hogwarts recently.
Jae

Post by Jae »

Sean Sheridan wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:31 pm Yes, Sean graduated from Hogwarts after the second war and went to work there straight away. During his school years there other students would make up rumors about him because of his background. They would say not to trust him and that he'll steal from you. Stuff like that. He still has a bit of the irish traveller accent, so students of today might be wary of him. He loves teaching the students how to fly, and he favors the good flyers, no matter what house they are in, so he would most likely like Kyle.
Seeing how Kyle is against discrimination, he won't believe any of the nonsense that other students said :P

Sean Sheridan wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:31 pm Sean would definitely be friendly with Nigel, and he'd certainly be interested in seeing the broom (and maybe trying it out)
You can read a little more about the device from the threads in the Great Hall and the Kitchens. It has an unintended side effect of making anything it's clipped onto behave like a broomstick, so you could clip it on a bag and fly (as Nigel did). Would be fun to play around with this device!

Do you have any preference for who you'd like Sean to RP with first? (Or both at the same time?) I assume a good place to start would be at one of the courtyards or on the Quidditch pitch itself?
HeresDerek

Post by HeresDerek »

Kyle seems like a cool kid. Sean could RP with either of them. The quidditch pitch sounds like it would be fun.

Kyle Winters wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:49 am
Sean Sheridan wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:31 pm Yes, Sean graduated from Hogwarts after the second war and went to work there straight away. During his school years there other students would make up rumors about him because of his background. They would say not to trust him and that he'll steal from you. Stuff like that. He still has a bit of the irish traveller accent, so students of today might be wary of him. He loves teaching the students how to fly, and he favors the good flyers, no matter what house they are in, so he would most likely like Kyle.
Seeing how Kyle is against discrimination, he won't believe any of the nonsense that other students said :P

Sean Sheridan wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:31 pm Sean would definitely be friendly with Nigel, and he'd certainly be interested in seeing the broom (and maybe trying it out)
You can read a little more about the device from the threads in the Great Hall and the Kitchens. It has an unintended side effect of making anything it's clipped onto behave like a broomstick, so you could clip it on a bag and fly (as Nigel did). Would be fun to play around with this device!

Do you have any preference for who you'd like Sean to RP with first? (Or both at the same time?) I assume a good place to start would be at one of the courtyards or on the Quidditch pitch itself?

Return to “Shippers/Plotters”