Nova's Character's Playlists

Nova

Nova's Character's Playlists

Post by Nova »

I'm gonna do this a little differently than how Jae did it because I have songs that apply to multiple characters. So instead of listing the character and then the songs, I'll list the song and the characters that it applies to.

Best Day of My Life- American Authors
  • I see this song working for Adeline Green, Nova Harte, and Seraphina MacGregor. The three are the kinds to look for the silver lining every day and try to make the most of everything that comes their way. Even if sometimes they're aware that they're ignoring obvious issues, they're going to try and make every day the best day.
Think About It- American Authors
  • For this one, I think it goes best with Amelia Hawthorne, Ryan Lovet, and Declan Murphy. They are the kind to kind of see what they want but tend to overthink a bit and they have to remind themselves more regularly than others that the risk is worth it.
Promises to Keep- Audiomachine
  • I can see this song working for some of my more past-oriented characters who move forward with a promise that gives them hope or a goal. This is more Morgan Blackwood, Adeline Green, and Miral Valtoris. Even when things gets hard and they lose themselves or the faith in themselves, they remember the promise they made that put them on the path in the first place and hold on a bit longer.
Wake Me Up- Avicii
  • This song fits Bishop Santos, Declan Murphy, and Erynhil Zaheer. These guys feel to some degree that they wish they could have skipped over all the nonsense that got them to where they are now. They feel like they made some mistakes trying to "find themselves" and now that they're "wiser and older" they can look back and just see where they could have avoided a lot of heartache.
Waiting for Superman- Chris Daughtry
  • I see this song working for Rhysln Anderson, Adeline Green, and Nova Harte. The reason I say this is because these three are the kind to be so patient and suffer quietly through their desires to have someone to "lift them up" as it were. In the meantime, they'll be the ones to try and lift others.
Cake By The Ocean- DCNE
  • Similar to the song below, this song is for the boys with tons of confidence- Raphael Reynard, Remy Reynard, and Zeke Smith. They think they are so smooth, but good luck trying to pin them in any relationship. They want their cake but they don't want the strings.
Handclap- Fitz and The Tantrums
  • This song goes to my boys who might have a bit too much confidence in themselves- Raphael Reynard, Remy Reynard, and Zeke Smith. They have boundless confidence and think they're quite the ladies' men, whether or not that's true might be an entirely different matter.
Fly- Hilary Duff
  • This song works for Amelia Hawthorne and Penny Simpson. These two ladies are the ones that want to take control of their lives and let go of the things that they think shackle them. In Amelia's case, she feels she's trapped by her family's legacy, and Penny feels like she's trapped by her past.
No Excuses- Meghan Trainor
  • I see this song working for a good number of my girls, namely Nautica Anderson, Josephine Miller, Nuka Murphy, Penny Simpson, and Sophie Wright. These ladies are not the kind to take any kind of crap from anyone. Most of them are just going to make you wish you never opened your mouth, Nuka might make you really wish you never even looked in her direction. They demand respect and will not accept anything less.
Stop & Stare- OneRepublic
  • This song fits a few people- Bishop Santos, Derek Cross, Remy Reynard, and Penny Simpson. These are all people who have felt like they were standing in place at times and unable to move forward. They also had to accept at some points in their life that they are going to get what was "fair" because "fair" wasn't what they needed in the end.
Light in the Hallway- Pentatonix
  • I see this song fitting Rhysln Anderson and Adeline Green. These two ladies are very protective of people in their care and will do whatever they can to try and help people to rest easy. Even if that means they have to face the demons for them, they will do whatever they can to help.
Fight Song- Rachel Platten
  • This song goes to Josephine Miller, Penny Simpson, and Annabelle Sinclair. These girls have felt like things have just been terribly out of balance and are going to do what they can to try and put themselves back in the fight. Jo feels like she's fighting against a system that wants to hold her down, Penny feels like she's been fighting since the war to give herself a proper life and any kind of power over herself, and Annabelle is fighting to prove that even though she's far away from anything she's ever known she's going to be fine.
Lone Ranger- Rachel Platten
  • For similar reasons to the Lament for the Lonely, Nuka Murphy and Mera Zaheer fit this song. They have accepted they are alone and will push people away if they try to get too close because they just can't take that chance.
Why Worry?- Set It Off
  • This song applies to Ryan Lovet, Aubrey Morris, Raphael Reynard, Remy Reynard, and Zeke Smith. This song is all about the unnecessary worry that people go through on a regular basis and these boys are not the kind to let that kind of thing get in their way at all. There is more to do in a day than worry about all the little things.
Would it Matter- Skillet
  • Now this song is a bit edgelord, but bear with me. This song works for Aidan Blackwood and Nathaniel Wright. The reason is that they question their purpose on a regular and whether or not anything they do is going to have any kind of impact on the world they're in. Aidan tries to channel that into his work as a psychiatrist and helping others, feeling like that's how he can leave a legacy on the world for the better, but Nathaniel doesn't have that same kind of guidance.
I've No More ****s To Give- Thomas Benjamin Wild Esq
  • This song works for Nuka Murphy, Jasce Nighteye, Nathaniel Wright, and Mera Zaheer. This works for a lot of different reasons, depending on how you take that saying. Mera and Nuka are to a point where they just cannot try any harder to care about everything around them. They will do what is necessary and nothing else. Nathaniel is in a similar boat. He cares about his family and what little purpose he feels he has and everyone and everything else can **** off. Jasce on the other hand is the kind of I don't care because whatcha gonna do? He does what he wants with no care about the potential consequence cause why not?
Lament for the Lonely- Two Steps from Hell
  • I see this song working for Morgan Blackwood, Nuka Murphy, and Mera Zaheer. These three are the ones who mostly have sort of closed themselves off from letting anyone in or feel like they can't let someone in for whatever reason, so they just have accepted things as they are.
Life is Beautiful- Two Steps From Hell
  • This song fits my two little pockets of sunshine- Adeline Green and Annabelle Sinclair. It's a short little piece but shows their optimism and desire to see the world as beautiful place.
(To be honest I have a loooooot longer list of songs that fit people but I will leave it here for now XD)

Now Alic kind of does get his own because these were all just epic songs that I thought fit his vibe lol
Alic

Return to “General Chat & Announcements”