Daily Dose of Double

While a Hogwarts student can find all they need in Diagon Alley, magical adults may need to venture just around the corner into Knockturn Alley, a dark, twisting alleyway devoted to the Dark Arts. Located at the junction of Knockturn and Horizont Alleys is The Curious Chimaera, a quaint hybrid café/bar that is popular among Aurors.
Malachi Lee
Information Broker / Proprietor
Information Broker / Proprietor
Player: Jae

Post by Malachi Lee »

Hearing Remy’s half-hearted promise that he would try his best not to get carried away, Mal could only shrug and hope that the twins wouldn’t go overboard. Not that he really had much to worry about – there wasn’t a member of his team whom he could not trust, and even when they went against his wishes, they did so for good reason.

Whilst they waited for Jasce to come up with a concrete plan and furnish them with the details, there was still work to be done. “We’ll continue monitoring the situation and investigating the incidents at Hogwarts,” Mal replied. “Could you look into the boggart incident and how the cabinet ended up by the Great Lake? I’ll investigate the mirror myself.”

The mirror… how long has it been since he had first heard of it from Alic? And for it to show up at Hogwarts of all places… what was going on?

Mal needed answers, not just as an information broker, but in his personal capacity as someone who knew about the mirror’s existence and yet failed to secure such a dangerous artifact. “I need to pay someone a visit,” he announced as he stood up. “Sarah should be coming in soon. Do you mind holding the fort in my absence, and briefing her about the discussion with Jasce?”
on the crooked path between the black and the grey, i found a glimmer of hope
R.R. Reynard
Bartender/Barista
Bartender/Barista
Player: Nova

Post by R.R. Reynard »

Remy listened to Mal as he spoke of the plans they needed to follow for the time being and nodded. "Alright," he said, sending a message along to his brother to start the investigation since he was 'holding down the fort' as it were. "I'll let Sarah know all the tea once she comes in," he smirked a bit, though he watched him carefully. "Everything alright, though, boss? That mirror seems to have you kind of anxious," he asked. He didn't know what it was exactly, but he couldn't help feeling a nervous energy coming off of Mal.
We were born to tread the line between chaos and cunning, mischief and mastery. Life's an exhilarating game, and we're the tricksters that keep it interesting.

Return to “Diagon Alley District”