Nautica Anderson

Nautica Anderson
6th Year
6th Year
Player: Nova

Nautica Anderson

Post by Nautica Anderson »

Relationships:
The only relationship of note is her sister, Rhysln. She both respects and envies her, all the while wanting to outshine her.

She's slightly antagonistic towards others, especially outside of Slytherin, though she seemed to try and pick fights with Laguna as often as she can. After their situation in the woods, she's considering being less so.

She finds Miral to be a bit pretentious.

Open for change.

Plots:
Nautica has a bit of a temper and can get herself into trouble, and with her constant desire to prove herself, she doesn't back down from challenges.

After Laguna and she found the mirror and released their darker reflections, those reflections are still on the loose...

Open to ideas.

Other things to know:
Nautica is a bit of a thrill seeker, especially if it gives her a chance to make a name for herself.
She hates whenever she is compared to her sister, though depending on the situation, might have a quiet pride if she's as good or better at something than her.
Isn't sure what she wants for herself after Hogwarts, not sure she wants to follow in her sister's footsteps again.
I'm determined to forge my own path and prove my worth. Don't underestimate my ambition and resilience.

Return to “Students”