Anwen Sawyer

Anwen Sawyer
6th Year | Prefect | Seeker
6th Year | Prefect | Seeker
Player: Felix

Anwen Sawyer

Post by Anwen Sawyer »

Plots/needs: Anwen has 2 siblings, her older brother Bryson and her younger sister Melody. I would LOVE for them to be taken. Both are pretty much completely open and are up for negotiation as well.

Platonic: Anwen has always been a bit of an oddball. Although she is friendly, upbeat, and over-excitable. She loves everyone and is willing to give anyone a chance. She does have a bit of a jealous streak but it wouldn't be easily identifiable. She loves to dance, enjoys music, and is really into plants and photography. Overall she's pretty easy to get along with.

Romantic: Love doesn't come easily for Anwen. At least not romanticly. She loves people in general, but to find someone to truly love or even date is difficult for her. She lacks self-confidence and doesn't think anyone would be interested in a girl like her. I am open to crushes, heartbreak, and anything else. We could even develop past relations if wanted.

Antagonistic: Quirky and free-spirited Anwen doesn't believe in hating or holding grudges. Although I am sure there are some out there that dislike her or find her rather annoying. Perhaps she has someone that picks on her a lot or even a group of someones. I am open to whatever comes about.
Fox

Post by Fox »

Quinn is a year behind you, but she might fulfill a platonic or romantic role. She, too, is a bit quirky. :)

Return to “Students”