Luka Burke

Luka Silas Burke
6th Year | Beater
6th Year | Beater
Player: Dumbari

Luka Burke

Post by Luka Silas Burke »

Have we met?
( Open characters: face claims histories, personalities and pretty much anything else are up to the person who takes/fills them other than the little bit that's mentioned bellow and for his parents, what's mentioned of their past in his app. )

Mom - An Auror currently living in America. Her family originates from one of the original 12 of Macusa (there's a bit more about it in his app) She visits Luka occasionally, mainly Summers, and has used the time to tutor him in his metamorphmagus abilities as she is one to. (She could pop in for the mentioned visits, or move back to the area, maybe end up stationed at Hogwarts? Options are wide open for discussion)

Dad - a descendant of the original Burke of Borgin and Burke's in Diagon Alley. Current owner of the shop. Luka lives with him, works the shop counter Summers and Holidays when not at school. (He and his Dad have a loving relationship but their strongly differing views make it a tense one most of the time. More about it in his app.)

Dorm mates - There are two Gryffindor dorm mates I would love to see brought to life mentioned vaguely in his app. All I have for them are that they'd both be sixth years as his dorm mates, and they at least get on well with him. I'll leave it up for discussion how close they are. and...

One is learning to play guitar but hasn't quitttee gotten the hang of it in Luka's App.(maybe he has by sixth year? Up to you.)

And the other has a Jarvey for a pet. It's basically an over sized ferret with a bad temper and foul mouth that communicates souly through rude comments and has a passion for taking out garden gnomes (The thing must have some level of a filter on its mouth or the guy puts a silencing charm on it when needed. Since I'm guessing he was able to bring it to school under the disguise of it being a ferret? Just an idea, up to the player)

The General Scope Of Things
( Plotting: let's create some drama together ^.^ )

Romance - Luka is Bisexual. He's equally drawn to both girls and guys though due to his own origin story and parental history he's slow to form and build relationships in general for fear of them ending badly. This is true even more so when it comes to girls and how fast he'd move given the simple fact they could end up pregnant. He's not keen on giving another kid his issues.
That said if he does eventually fall for someone he'll be that much more devoted and sweet to them for it. (Open to plot ideas, or throwing him together with yours and seeing what they make of each other.)

Authority - In general he respects those who respect him in return. He's not above showing out depending on the situation but tends to try and stay bellow the radar in the way of trouble. It's bad for his side business to draw negative attention to himself.That said if he's caught in a pinch and feels it's the lesser of two evils he'll throw himself under the proverbial bus in a heart beat.

Enemies - I'm sure he has a few, the most likely would be those with purist views and attitudes, and bullies of other natures. Along with those who have wronged those he cares for or screwed him over in his side buisness some how.

Shady side buisness - Luka runs a rather shady side buisness inside the school, some times between or during class when it's pressing and can be managed. More often though at night. He has contacts in all the houses. Knows the prefects schedules fairly well and knows how to cover his tracks when that fails. If you want sugar quills before Hogsmeade and are willing to pay his well inflated price he's not going to ask why. He knows a first year Ravenclaw with some who wants a skiving snack box, that a fifth year Hufflepuff will gladly give up for a bottle of fire whiskey a seventh year Gryffindor gave Luka. He got it in thanks for his help hosting that barmy house mixer party down by the lake last weekend. The one where he made quite a few new contacts until a rather skilled Auror saw through the charms and busted the whole thing up. (Any student, teacher, prefect, or Auror who'd like to have some fun with this let me know ;)

The darker side of things - he runs the counter at his dad's shop holidays and Summers and grew up literally surrounded by dark artifacts and talk of them. (Open to any ideas in which this might be useful in your plot or a new one.)

Return to “Shippers/Plotters”